Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

4.12.2011

What a nice day!!!
Finally my mum bring us go to Pacific,
Where we always buy clothes...

When I reach the clothes shop,
Which we went there every year...
Wow!!!
Auntie take a lot of clothes for me to try...

Well... This dinner dress looks nice...
I regret that I din buy it... T.T

This is so colourful and I din buy it too... :(

I love this shirt so muchiii...!!! But still, I din buy it...

The only 1 I had bought from the shop......
Is this shirt... Look the picture down here...

It is a one-piece clothes...
Looks nice??? I dun think so...
O.o I bought it because it was special... =)

Finally,
I bought a shirt,
a short jeans which banned by my dad
( because of too short, he said that I was showing my buttock ==!!! ),
and a one-piece clothes...

It's all... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment