Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

3.12.2011

Tonight, me and my sis decide to sleep at my cousin house for a few days...
Well...
I only can say this is a good idea because finally I can online!!!
My cousin bring me to a shopping mall name JUSCO....
It's such a big shopping mall...

I went in a shop and saw a lot of bears inside it...
It was so cute!!!


A panda with me...
Is it cute??? Ya!!! :P
I really love it so muchi...

With a pig... ==
It is cute also... Hehe.. :D

This is my sis and she is taking the plants...
I think it is a character inside a game...
Plants vs Zombies???

BUT....
No money No talk...
Yet, I still haven't save money for buying it... :(

And the trip ends with a cup of..........................
Coffee ice blended...

This is the type of Coffee Ice Blended in the shop...

Well...
I'm sorry that I had forgotten about the name of the shop... ==
Lastly, I ordered the number C11 which is
ICE BLENDED COFFEE OREO...
Its yummy and I love it... :D

It's all for today... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment