Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

23.01.2011


The 1st day of Chinese New Year....
Ya...
The 1st day...
This year is the Year of dragon, 2012...

And also the most boring Chinese New Year in my life...
I think so.........
So boring arh!!!!!
Here can't go, there can't go....
Gosh!!!

I can't accept it a.......
Everyone's CNY plan to get angpau...
And my CNY is plan to sleep in room.... ==
How I pass another few days of Chinese New Year???


Do my homework???
No no no... I will scolded by my mum...
No way no way...

Watch Tv???
Oh ya... I had watch it over the night because of my dog...

Play computer???
I felt boring of it... ==

Sleeping on my bed???
Yup!! What a good idea...


So my conclusion...
Sleeping on my warm bed...
And I have slept on it for the whole morning until 2.00pm!!!
Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment