Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1.1.2012


My 1st post of 2012....

Firstly, I wish you all a Happy New Year... :)

Secondly, What I wan to post today was something that make me feel funny and stupid....
It was about a GIRL who have a thick face...
And......
The title is......................
Hello Witch, I'm saying about you, so? :P

Oh please... Who you thought you're are???
Are your face really so thick to admit it's you??
Y?
Because you agree with my status???

Your mum gave you a pretty face but I never thought it is so thick...
Gosh...
I'm good enough to call you WITCH...

A pretty faced witch for you, aren't you?

My facebook wasn't only you as my friends..
There are a lot of girls....
And, I have some ex b4 yours....

Who you think I'm saying about???
You? Her? Him? They?

STUPID!!!
If you don't the whole thing...
If you don't know who I'm saying about....
Just keep your mouth shut!!!

Please stop thinking too much...
An advice for you,
THINKING TOO MUCH WILL ONLY CAUSE PROBLEM.... :D

Owh.....
What a cute cat......... :D
But......

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment