Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7.12.2011

I went to Auto City today...
Another side of Auto City is the Auto World...

No matter where you go, It's still same...
Because there have a lot of nice tasted restaurant...

Swensen's Cafe

Tao Authentic Asian Cuisine

Subway

Sushi King

Starbucks Coffee

Seoul Garden Restaurant

Pizza Hut

Nando Chickenland

OldTown White Coffee

KFC

Ice Ice Baby

Isshin Japanese Restaurant

And I went in a shop in Auto City...
I saw something cute...
Same, I have no enough money to buy it... T.T


I smile and laugh when I saw this two things...
There are sales, buy 10 and free 1...
Do you know how much it cost each?
RM6!!!!

Aiks...
I'm poor... :(

We went to Old Town for supper...
The drinks taste nice...
Yummy... :D

Goodnight everybody... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment