Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

PMR result out....

1st day went back from Penang...
It is also a nice and nervous day...
Because PMR result will come out 2day!!!

2day I wake up at 9 o'clock...
I still diarrhea...
I eat medicine and keep drink 100plus...

Daddy fetch me went 2 school...
They say they dun wan get out of the car...
And I gonna went in the school by myself... =P

I feel shock when I got my result...
It is damn worst...
A lot of my friends did well in PMR and they got good result too...
Huhu... =(

But mother say it's ok because ther is no C...
But I feel not OK!!!!
Aiyo... I target 6 As d la!!!
Mamamiya... =(

Whatever...
Mother say it's isn't important...
I should focus in the SPM...

So I had to +you!


Ps : I so hope that you are beside me
when I take my result...
but u didn't~

No comments:

Post a Comment