Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Penang trip~

Every year before year end, I must go back Penang with my family~
This year just as usual, only a little different new life style in Penang...
And I believe, this is the most funiest trip in this year... =)

I watch movie from day to night...
One day... The tv rosak because of me...
Paiseh...

Mum also scold my because....
I always sleep at 2.00am and wake up at 2.00pm...
Piggie =)
Hahaha... xD

I go shopping every night with my cousin sister...
She was so nice to be our driver...
Pasar Malam - Different place everyday...
Shopping Mall - Pasific, Jusco and Tesco...
xD

I eat a lot things that was never sell in Sandakan...
The most I like to eat is the Baskin Robbins Icecream...
The most I like to drink is the Starbucks Coffee shop...

We also go to Auto City...
I buy a lots of girls hair things although my hair was cut...
They were so beautiful at all...
Haha... =)

The most happiest things is........... xD
I buy a lot of shirts and all the things I buy cost...
I think....
RM500++ gua... Oppsy~

=) Whatever la...
I hope I can life Happily...
And get through all those sad things... xD

Ps : Live happily is my responsible...
Do a happy girl that is what I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment