Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Intro~

I think lot of you still not so realize me...
Let me intro myself now~


Name : Ong Hao Ying
Nickname : Sotong (newest)
Age : 15 years old
Sex : Girl
Status : In a Relationship
Hometown : Sandakan
♫ Ambition : Accountant, teacher
♫ Hobby : Badminton, cycling
Num. of family members : 4
Best friend : Ho Pui Vun
My Quotes : If you treat me good, I wil treat you better... If you treat me bad, I will treat you worse...

【 I Like 】
♥ Do : Sleep, Listen songs, play water
♥ Things : Teddy bear, anything useful
♥ Food. : Whatever ( dun spicy, dun bitter )
♥ Drinks : Orange Juice
♥ Sports : Cycling
♥ Colour : White, Pink, Sky blue
♥ Books : Love novel
♥ Music : soft
♥ Movie : Adventures, Scienstific
♥ Animals : Furry dogs
♥ Ice-cream : Strawberry
♥ Places : Australia, Taiwan

【 I Dislike 】
♡ Do : Scolding, Fail my test
♡ Foods : Salad, Sushi, spicy, bitter
♡ Drinks : Beer, Tiger
♡ Colour : Brown
♡ Books : Ghost stories
♡ Movie : Ghost movie
♡ Animals : Insects
♡Ice-cream : Vanilla
♡ Places : Those where got war

【 I am 】
Ong Hao Ying
Friendly ( some of you doesn't think like this )
Can't believe in love ( Well, I admit )
Scary ( 4 some of you )
Like to win ( Okay, I admit )
High -handed ( Huhu, I like it )
Cheeky( Suitable, sometimes dun like say SORRY although I know I'm wrong )
Alone ( Fine, I like this feel sometimes )
Selfish ( 4 sometings such as boyfriend... Kekex )
LC ( 4 those who stil don't know me much )

【 I am not 】
A good girlfriend ( Always can't do the responsibility of girlfriend )
A good daughter ( Make my mum angry )
A good sister ( Bully my sister )
A good friend ( Always bring problem to them )
A good student ( Always fail my test )
A good partner ( Make we lose in our tournament )
A good player ( always feel wanna give up )

1 comment: