Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear^^ Pls n0e tat~

If you really love me, please don't give up me!!!

If 1 day I turn 2 leave, please hold me and don't let me go around...
If 1 day I let u go, please get hold my hand n don't break free...
If 1 day I don't sms with you, please remember to sms / call me, don't let you fade out of my life...

You seems to be very simple so I don't wan to let you have mix emotions...
You seems very optimistic so I don't want to give you negative emotions...
You seems to be pure so I don't want you to think to much...

I'm so happy when I'm together with you~
I'm fully trust you~

When you turn and left, all the problem come one after another...
Sometimes I will feel lonely when you're not beside me...
Sometimes I will feel not safe when you're not beside me...
Sometimes I will feel heavy when you're not beside me...
Sometimes I will feel contradictory when you're not beside me...

If got this day, can you please don't give up??

If 1day I turn and leave, it's because I'm too tired to camouflage smile to you...
I don't want you to see the tired me...
If 1day no longer holding your hand, that's because my heart has too many bad factors beating inside it...
I don't want the bad pass to you by my hand...
If 1day I don't sms and call you, that's because I'm facing some problems and I don't want to border you with such burden...

Maybe you'll forget me...
But doesn't mean that I don't miss you, don't care you and don't worry about you!!!

If really reach the day, how will you do???
If really reach the day, will you tolerate my capricious???
If really reach the day, will you retain me???
If really reach the day, will you give up me???

I know that love isn't missing then find again, get tired then change again...
If really have a day, will I suddenly capricious and let you misunderstanding our fate has end, our love has gone???
If really have a day, that's just because I'm tired!!
There are too many helpless that I can't afford... So I need to rest...
Not because I change, Love light up!!

If really have a day, I hope you can use your love to soothe my tired mind...
If really have a day, I hope you can don't give up and determined clearly our love...
If really have a day, please don't let me leave!!!

You can't see the tears at my back when I turn back...
You can't listen the sound heartbreak when I turn back...
You can't feel the pain of heartbroke when I turn back...
After we turn, is a pass... Then go our seperate way, a distant parts...

Don't doubt that I have new love, I love nostalgia!!!
Don't doubt my love, I won't love less than you!!!
Don't doubt there are more suitable boys for me, the right not love!!!

If 1 day when i leave, please remember :
If you love me, don't sat bless me...
What i want is just the happiness you gave me!!!
If you love me, then don't say you will find a better 1...
You are the best in my world!!!
If you love me, don't say you can't give me what I want...
I want you to know that I like all the things you give me!!!
If you love me, please remember to tell me you'll wait for me...
I'll be bac... Do you remember the same word I told you???
If you love me, tell me that you give up me but not give up our love...
Then I certainly would not choose to leave...

If really have a day, maybe my left is only for your stay...
Perhaps my tears just because I wanted you to help me to rub it off...
Perhaps my lonely just to help you get rid off...
Perhaps my concern is for your comfort...
Maybe sometimes I just wanna borrow your shoulder...
Maybe sometimes just wanna you to give me warmth...
Maybe sometimes just wanna to listen your comfort...

If really have a day, don't let me turn around with regret...
If you really love me, no matter happen what, when and where...
Please tighten me and don't give up me and let me go...

I have the courage to love when we are together...
Without you, I can't stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment